[Ansteorra-announce] DFT-New Guardians

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Tue May 22 15:15:00 PDT 2001

Xene here with a Small Clarification:

The new Bard of the Tor wielding an incredible staff and wearing the blue
cloak is Don Llywelyn Gruffydd of Elfsea.

Llywelyn ap Gruffydd was someone else:)

Just a side note, too.  This was a wonderful, quiet, fun event.  Good
fighting, great archery (you should have seen the apple!!) and great
friends.

HRH Duncan requested lower humidity during opening court and (considering we
were 50 yds from the lake) it happened!!  TRM also sent their words and
conferred upon Lady Arabella de Montecute the Sable Thistle of Ansteorra for
Costuming.  Well done and well deserved, my friend.

Their Excellencies Elfsea presented a Portcullis of Elfsea to Lady Anezka as
well.
Those are the only awards that I can remember right now.

We laughed at the Fool of Elfsea, Lord Raimond, who held an impromptu court
and gave out several Awards of Legs (including this author who has been
stuck in a wheelchair of late).  We cheered for great acts of chivalry and
witnessed dramatic deaths on the field - especially Sir Terance's.

Many Vivats to the People of DragonsFire Tor for hosting a wonderful event.

Baroness Xene Theriane, OL, OP, AoL (Award of Legs!!)