[Ansteorra-announce] Re: Server outage...

Pug Bainter serveradmin at ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 18 14:57:05 PST 2002

Good Morning,

  I have spent the day having fun. After all is said and done, here is
  where we stand:

- The server is now running RedHat 7.2 (previously 6.1)
- The server is now running Apache 1.3.22 (previously 1.3.20)
- The server is now running Horde/IMP 3.0 (previously 2.2) - webmail interface

  I still need to do the following:

- Configure the system to properly use Mailman 2.0.8 with the stripping
  of attachments option.

  Unfortunately there were a few messages that got through at the
  start of the server coming up that were bounced. These messages are
  unfortunately lost and were to a variety of mailing lists. The user
  will get a message notifying them of it and hopefully they will resend
  the messages.

Ciao,