[Ansteorra-announce] Breakfasts at Coronation

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jul 9 21:36:11 PDT 2002

Greetings and Hi There,

We will be serving breakfast both Saturday 7AM - 9 AM (while the food lasts)
and Sunday 8 AM to 10 AM (while the food lasts) of Coronation weekend.  For
a $4.00 donation (1/2 for kids) you can have scrambled eggs, hash browns,
cream beef, corn beef hash, ham, hot cakes, assort oat meals fruit and
assorted condiments.  We'll have coffee, tea water and OJ to drink.
Disposables will be provided.

We plan on keeping a coffee pot on all weekend.

You can donate more than $4.00 if you want to.  You won't get any more food;
but, we'll sure think better of you.  ;)

Gilli