[Ansteorra-announce] Central Regional Fighter Practice

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 25 20:20:20 PDT 2002

>August 3rd is closing quickly and with it comes the Central Regional
>Fighter
>Practice and Marshalling Classes hosted by Rosenfeld.

...and there was much rejoicing!! Rosenfeld will be setting up thier
portable castle wall for this event.  Let there be a siege.  Also, His
Majesty has requested that we have the fighting in the morning and the
Marshalling Classes in the afternoon.  This we can do.  So, sometime
(probably around 9am)  there will be fighting followed by classes.  Again if
you have questions, raimonddemora at hotmail.com.

HL Raimond de Mora
Central Regional Knight Marshal

<DIV><FONT size=2>A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your
enjoyment,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny
Kaye "The Court Jester")</FONT></DIV></DIV></html>