[Ansteorra-announce] Gulf War Gate Auction at Coronation totals

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 31 18:10:54 PDT 2002

--- Thora Olafsdottir <thoraolafsdottir at juno.com> wrote:
> Good Gentles,
> This question may have been addressed previously and I have missed it.
> Is there an estimate as to the total amount needed to put the plans for
> the gate into action?
> Thora Olafsdottir
>
> On Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:59:56 -0700 (PDT) Hillary Greenslade
> <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> writes:
> > To the following funds:
> > SCA Inc., Kingdom of Ansteorran
> > (Gulf War Gate account) ............$376.16
> > Ansteorran Gulf War Gate Fund
> > (the private account)   ............$834.00
> > Grand total .......................$1210.16

I can actually address that question.  The cost figures have varied slightly
due to some redesigns from the gate committee, and they are finalizing those
costs as I write.  I believe they should have figures ready to post in a few
weeks, after a bit more price checking with vendors...always a complex
process.

Once the estimates are done, a spreadsheet will be posted to a website that
Baron Daniel is creating, so be on the look out for the announcement.
Yours in service.
Mistress Hillary Greenslade