[Ansteorra-announce] King's College...Last Saturday...Man, what at RUSH?!

Tadhg tadhg at ou.edu
Wed Jun 26 04:43:46 PDT 2002

Greetings,

No catchy, Ronco/Bromo-Seltzer ads this time...just some well-deserved Thank
Yous.

First, I want to thank all the folks on the Staff: 1) the volunteers at Gate
and Registrar's tables (bang up job with a very intense start-up) especially
the Head Gatekeeper, Baroness Angharad, and the Chief Registrar, Lady
Meraud, 2) the Namron webminister, HL Barat, (how about that website...did
you check it lately?), 3) the Head Cook, Mistress Gwyneth, (was that a
wonderful feast or what?) and her Kitchen Staff, and 4) all the folks who
pitched in whenever we needed something toted, moved, shuffled, relocated,
or raised.

Next, my thanks to all the Instructors who gave their time and energy to
share their knowledge with the rest of us.

And most of all to the Students...without you, there is no reason for the
event in the first place.

...and thanks for not leaving any Lost & Found to track.  8^)

It was wonderful seeing everyone...and I had a BLAST from the first open
door to the last dance in the hall. Maybe next time, I can take the classes.

Regards,
Tadhg

ps.
EVENT'S OVER...UNPACK THE CAR (IT'S BEEN 3 DAYS)...THANKS FOR JOINING US!!