[Ansteorra-announce] Ansteorran Tribute Thank You

PortoFun portofun at ticnet.com
Fri Feb 14 00:06:50 PST 2003

We thank you for your kind words, but most especially, we would like to
thank

all who worked so hard, to provide the kingdom with so much. Though cold
winds

blew, the hearts of those who attended were warm and generous. Ansteorra is
truly

blessed by such good and worthy folk.

In Your Service,

Miguel and Conal,