[Ansteorra-announce] Day at the Pas d' Armes Update !

Brian du Val cobalt60 at lcc.net
Sat Jan 18 19:02:15 PST 2003

Be it known that at the Raven's Fort day at the Pas d' Armes Rapier Melees
will be held in preparation for the great Gulf Wars. It will be held on
Saturday after opening court and each entrant will need to deposit one small
prize in to the chest to be given to the over all winning team. Some call
this Progressive Melee with a treasure chest to the winners!.  I hope all
have fun at the Pas.

     I forgot to send this with the announcements. Please forgive me.

                                                                    Brian
:o)