[Ansteorra-announce] Interkingdom Brewing Competition at Gulf Wars

WkTadhg tadhg at ou.edu
Thu Feb 12 15:04:49 PST 2004

Greetings,

It is my great honor to announce the Interkingdom Brewers Guild (IKBG) will
be hosting a competition of the brewing arts at Gulf Wars.

I challenge all the brewers, vintners, mazers, and makers of cordials,
liqueurs, and vinegars, to send or bring (or send) your best. This is an
excellent opportunity to have your potables judged by IKGB masters, and to
earn acclaim throughout the Known World!

As we go to War, we prepare to meet friends and foemen alike from throughout
the Known World. This is no trifling spat between Ansteorra and Trimaris...
This is a meeting and matching of armies and artisans, Royalty and plain
folk, from the farthest reaches of the Society.

We come to test our mettle with all the others...and to demonstrate the
Great and True Estate of Their Stellar Majesties, Miguel and Conal! Let
their cups and bowls prove as dizzying as our swords on their helms.

The judging form can be found at
http://www.greydragon.org/ikbg/IKBG%20form.pdf
and a brief history of the IKBG at
http://www.greydragon.org/ikbg/history.html

The competition will be Thursday afternoon (of Gulf War), 1 to 5 p.m., in
A&S Tents 1 & 3...but check the site handout and listen for the heralds.

Regards,
Tadhg