[Ansteorra-announce] Autumn Melees - attn Tavern owners and Merchants

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at anderson-studio.com
Fri Oct 22 13:43:24 PDT 2004

Greetings unto the vendors planning to attend Autumn Melees.

 I am about to expand the Autumn Melees website and would like to include
descriptions and/or menus for the merchants and taverns.  We will also be
including this in the gate booklets.  This is an opportunity for you to
advertise your wares, :)
  If you would please email privately with what you would like to promote
about yourself.   phocas at bordermarch.org

  Melees is going to be really awesome this year, we're are expecting around
700 people this year!  Don't miss this one!

In Service to Our Kingdom,
   Barony Bordermarch and the Dream!
Lord Phocas of Bordermarch    (mka:Cameron)