[Ansteorra-announce] Tourney by the Loch

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 20:10:58 PDT 2004

Unto Ansteorra do We, William and Katya, send our
greetings!

 Be it known to one and all that on the first weekend
of the Month of November we shall hold a grand Tourney
by the Loch!  At this event We shall determine our
Guardians for Rapier, Equestrian, and Archery.  Also
We shall choose our Premier Youth Rapier Guardian at
this event.  We would ask who shall step forward and
take this challenge!  Who shall have the courage to
dare follow in the footsteps of those who come before
you!

We also invite all those who fight the in the
Chilvaric style to attend as We have something planned
for you that shall be fun and a little different from
what you have experienced before.

William and Katya,
Baron et Baroness
Barony of Loch Soilleir