[Ansteorra-announce] Special Class at King's Round Table

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Tue Jun 28 16:57:12 PDT 2005

Greetings to all,

If you have ever wondered who was the first champion of your group or when your group was founded or why it has the name it does or who where the founders of your group, then you may want to take this class.

If you ever wished somebody was keeping a record of the events your group has hosted or wondered how your children will ever understand why your group does the things it does, then you may want to take this class.

If you truly enjoy history, not just of the past that we recreate, but the real history that unfolds around us at every single event that happens in the Knowne World, then you just may want to take this class.

Yes, I am talking about the Historian's Class to be held at King's Round Table. What's so special about that? Only the fact that Lady Donnel will be teaching us the basics of scrapbooking. Come and find out how easy it is to keep good, clear and *attractive* records for your group.

The first 1/3 of the class, I will be talking with interested persons about how easy it is to become your group's historian. Then Lady Donnel will be teaching for the last part of the class. She has some kits available for the class and it is "hands on", so come and have some fun and learn!

Until then, I remain...
In Service,
HL Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Kingdom Historian, Ansteorra
"You are not an archeologist trying to reconstruct a society which has been lost.
You are a historian who is preserving what is now for the future to learn about us.
The only SCA historians who will be SCA archeologists will be our heirs if we, as historians today,
fail to do our jobs properly." Taken from Being Your Groups Historian, Ansteorra Website.