[Ansteorra-announce] Special Class at King's Round Table

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 20:03:01 PDT 2005

Please bring any pictures that you might like to use in the workshop.
Lady Donnel

In a message dated 6/28/2005 9:49:10 PM Central Standard Time,
hlannes at ev1.net writes:

Greetings to all,

If you have ever wondered who was the  first champion of your group or when
your group was founded or why it  has the name it does or who where the
founders of your group, then you  may want to take this class.

If you ever wished somebody was  keeping a record of the events your group
has hosted or wondered how  your children will ever understand why your group
does the things it  does, then you may want to take this class.

If you truly enjoy  history, not just of the past that we recreate, but the
real history  that unfolds around us at every single event that happens in the
Knowne  World, then you just may want to take this class.

Yes, I am  talking about the Historian's Class to be held at King's Round
Table.  What's so special about that? Only the fact that Lady Donnel will be
teaching us the basics of scrapbooking. Come and find out how easy it is  to keep
good, clear and *attractive* records for your group.

The first 1/3 of the class, I will be talking with interested  persons about
how easy it is to become your group's historian. Then Lady  Donnel will be
teaching for the last part of the class. She has some  kits available for the
class and it is "hands on", so come and have some  fun and learn!

Until then, I remain...
In Service,
HL Annes  Clotilde von Bamburg
Kingdom Historian, Ansteorra
"You are not an  archeologist trying to reconstruct a society which has been
lost.
You  are a historian who is preserving what is now for the future to learn
about us.
The only SCA historians who will be SCA archeologists will  be our heirs if
we, as historians today,
fail to do our jobs  properly." Taken from Being Your Groups Historian,
Ansteorra  Website