[Ansteorra-announce] School of War

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 11 07:57:20 PDT 2009

>The Caladin and John School of War is traveling to Denton, TX

>this weekend. While this is a demo, we have free reign to

>practice and get things done as we need.

But please do remember that this is a demo. We need to provide

entertainment and education to the crowd. We can work on some

techniques and definately do melees, but this isn't about us, it

is for the people allowing us to be there.

Instruction and drills will be fine but we need to remember not to

get too bogged down and forget our primary mission for this

event.

>John and Caladin

Gunthar

Get back to

 school stuff for them and cashback for you. Try Bing now.