[Ansteorra-announce] Gulf War Land - The Land Rush has Started!!!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 13:36:41 PST 2013

The weather has turned cold but the war drums have started to heat up! Now
is the time for Ansteorra to prepare for Gulf War XXIII

ACCEPS is open

People are starting to register. I will need a contact from each group that
is wanting to have land set aside for their group. All group land personnel
must be on site no later than Sunday morning, March 9th. If you can't be
on-site by Sunday morning your group will have to find a new person to be
in-charge of land.

The group land coordinator will be the point of contact that myself or one
of my deputies will work with directly. They are responsible for laying out
the land within their group so that everyone has a spot to camp that is
registered to camp with that group.

I will also have a couple of Deputy Land Stewards to help with sorting out
names, laying out kingdom land, general cleanup around kingdom areas, and
then directing traffic Sunday morning when people start showing up on-site.
This will mean the Deputy Land Stewards must be on site and setup before
Sunday morning. I plan on being on-site Thursday morning.

If you are the group land person, or wanting to be a Deputy Land Steward,
please send me your contact information (Mundane name, SCA name, Group you
are camping with, email address, phone number, and planned date and time of
arrival).

YIS,
HL Vincenti da Murano, CAO
GW XXIII Land Steward for Ansteorra