Digest info...

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Wed Apr 5 14:09:46 PDT 1995

Good Morning,

  I'd like to clear up some apparent confusion about the digest.

  All the digest is is the regular Ansteorra mailing list showing up as
  one mail message. This means you only have to deal with one mail
  message coming in at midnight instead of 3-50 coming in during the
  day. If you want everything immediately, or don't mind the multiple
  messages, please stay on the regular Ansteorra list. If you want it
  all as one mail message, please switch to the Ansteorra-Digest list.

  If anyone has further questions, feel free to contact me.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervase | "I want to be called COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"