Calendar

Fox Purtill blackfox at eden.com
Fri Apr 7 10:29:51 PDT 1995

>posting the calendar for about 6 months out is no problem, as I have it
>on my computer because I email it to the chronicler. I will start with
>the one I gave to Theodric this week. I just never thought of it.

Might I suggest something they once did in Caid (I don't know if they still
do it).  In the Monthly calendar it was much like the Blackstar is now, but
every 3 months they published a 6 month detail and a 1 year prospective
calendar so those that plan an event will have a better idea of what's
coming up.

I propose this been done in the Black Star.  Each quarter a 6 month list be
published, noting any changes or additions.  And a 1 year "planning"
calendar perhaps every 6 months.  This is IN ADDITION to the existing calendar.

   / Lord Crispin Lechtscaerpne Starblade / aka-Fox Anton Purtill    /
  / Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra                                          /
 / blackfox at eden.com | starblad at eden.com | foxp at eden.com (or any   /
/ of the above @trueblue.com) | Castle Keep BBS (512) 451-7770    /