Digest form available...

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Mon Apr 3 06:23:42 PDT 1995

Good Morning,

  Well despite the lack of anything near useable documentation, the
  Ansteorra list is now available in digest form for those of the
  populace wanting it. This message will be the first message in the
  Ansteorra digest.

  The digest will be created on a daily basis, traffic or not, and sent
  out at midnight. Occasionally there will be additional digests on days
  with heavy traffic. These will either be produced by myself by hand,
  or by the software automatically.

  In the future, the digest will hopefully be auto-created when reaching
  a certain size, or messages are over N days, where N is definable.
  This will only occur after I have had the time to install the latest
  Majordomo on Eden and read the patches that allow this.

  In the mean time, if you wish to subscribe to the digest forum instead
  of the full list, you can send the following message to
  majordomo at eden.com:

unsubscribe ansteorra
subscribe ansteorra-digest
end

  The first command takes you off of the Ansteorra list, which is not
  necessary but is a good idea if you want to be on the digest. The
  second command puts you on the digest forum, and the third command
  tells majordomo to stop processing incase you have a signature.

  Note, the info file associated with the digest is currently identical
  to the Ansteorra list itself. I only had the time to make the digest
  available over the weekend. I will clean it up as soon as humanly
  possible.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervase | "I want to be called COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"