1995 "Corpora" now available

Aodhan Ite an Fhithich aodhan at dobharchu.org
Wed Apr 5 08:18:27 PDT 1995

Dia duit!

 [Replying to a message of Patricia Horton to All]

 PH> I just received my copies of the 1995 Organizational Handbook
 PH> At least it is on 3-hole punch so updates will be easier.

Which, of course, implies that it is updated frequently.  That makes me just a
bit queasy.

 PH> I find it amusing that this thing just comes out now. There will most
 PH> likely
 PH> be changes after the April Board meeting this weekend. They could not
 PH> wait
 PH> one more month since it has been this long?

Maire, do you *really* think that just because the Board has a few reform
members on it now that it still knows anything more about how to run a
coporation?  I'm beginning to think that instead of hiring an ED, the BoD
should have chosen one from within the SCA and had the ED hire an external BoD
from among the Boards of Fortune 1000 companies.

'tis a zoo.

Feicfidh me' ari's thu',

Aodhan
Baron Aodhan Ite an Fhithich    aodhan at dobharchu.org
Master of the Laurel            Lough na Dobharchu' BBS  1-713-338-2570
Dobharchu' Herald               "Your Information Roman Road"
mka David H. Brummel            1:106/22  180:11/22  762:2200/2
SCA Member 02245                Barony of Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra
http://www.phoenix.net/~dbrummel
plummety sable and argent on a sun of eight rays or a feather bendwise
sinister sable