europe

Aodhan Ite an Fhithich aodhan at dobharchu.org
Fri Apr 7 21:47:03 PDT 1995

Dia duit!

 [Replying to a message of "Michael A. Chance"  to All]

 "AC> I'd also like to see an official early cut-off, at either 450 or 500
 "AC> AD.

NOOOooooo!!! It's only the year 7, don't cut me off!!!  <g>

Feicfidh me' ari's thu',

Aodhan (who dates his persona based on various Irish Annals, which are
probably wrong)
Baron Aodhan Ite an Fhithich    aodhan at dobharchu.org
Master of the Laurel            Lough na Dobharchu' BBS  1-713-338-2570
Dobharchu' Herald               "Your Information Roman Road"
mka David H. Brummel            1:106/22  180:11/22  762:2200/2
SCA Member 02245                Barony of Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra
http://www.phoenix.net/~dbrummel
plummety sable and argent on a sun of eight rays or a feather bendwise
sinister sable