1995 "Corpora" now available

Patricia Horton horton at dhostwo.convex.com
Tue Apr 4 15:24:33 PDT 1995

I just received my copies of the 1995 Organizational Handbook (most commonly
know by one of its parts -- Corpora) from the Corporate Office. These things
have not been available for approx. a year. The price has gone up (any
surprises there?) to $6.00 from $3.50 according to a comparison of old and
new Corporate Stock Clerk sheets. At least it is on 3-hole punch so updates
will be easier.

I find it amusing that this thing just comes out now. There will most likely
be changes after the April Board meeting this weekend. They could not wait
one more month since it has been this long?

Maire