board mtg:

Patricia Horton horton at dhostwo.convex.com
Mon Apr 10 11:41:35 PDT 1995

>I take this to mean you *didn't* attend the Board meeting this weekend.  Did
>someone from Ansteorra go?

Yes, as I had committments I asked The royal chamberlin, Baron Artorious
(who is also my new Northern Regional Deputy) to go in my place. Their
Majesties also attended as did our new (to step up at Crown) Treasurer
Getana (sp?) as the new Branch Financial Policy was coming up.

I got a call last night when they all came in. Ranall resigned, Bearkiller
is the new Chair. Eilis and Erik passed their probationary period. The
minutes are to be available for subscription again in June (JULY??), and
the change to Corpora regarding the ED and Society Seneschal was tabled
for further input from the populace. I will get getting a more thourough
phone call this evening, and notes are being faxed to me.

Maire