help

David Mann uccxdem at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Apr 17 13:45:14 PDT 1995

     Greetings,
     My wife wanted me to post this.
                        Marke
     Greetings fellow Ansteorrans,
     Some of our own need our help! Talen Gustav von Marienburg and
     Treschen von Asslen are in the midst of a personal crisis. Their 17
     month son, Alex, is in a pediatric ICU at a Tulsa hospital. At the
     time of this posting, the outlook is overly optomistic. As if this
     wasn't enough, we have been informed that they have no medical
     insurance. This situation could be emotionally as well as financially
     devastating. The cost of the Life Flight alone was $3000.
     In an effort to help our freinds, we are asking the people of
     Ansteorra to open their hearts and pockets, and send your donations
     and/or letters to:
                        Rick and Julie Rohde
                        c\o Theresa Mann
                        232 S. Dryden
                        Stillwater, Ok. 74074

     And please remember Alex, and his family in your prayers.
                                                Tatiana - KMoC

     I will send email when we get a bank account set up to receive monies.
     Also, my wife and I will be auctioning off a Mooneschadowe Pavilion
     Co. pavilion with the monies received to go to pay Alex's medical
     expenses.                                          Marke