Kingdom Calendar

Aodhan Ite an Fhithich aodhan at dobharchu.org
Fri Apr 7 20:19:05 PDT 1995

Dia duit!

 [Replying to a message of "Pug"  to All]

 "> I would not be offended, and think it would be interesting. By *whole*
 "> do you mean that you are including local meeting times, Kingdom
 "> meeting times, or just the entire Calendar in the back of BlackStar?

By *whole* I mean the version of the Kingdom Calendar that gets sent to branch
Seneschals, which covers events 12 or more months out.

The Black Star only prints as much as will fit on one page.

The Kingdom has no meeting times, and the Kingdom Seneschal does not keep
track of local meetings.

Feicfidh me' ari's thu',

Aodhan
Baron Aodhan Ite an Fhithich    aodhan at dobharchu.org
Master of the Laurel            Lough na Dobharchu' BBS  1-713-338-2570
Dobharchu' Herald               "Your Information Roman Road"
mka David H. Brummel            1:106/22  180:11/22  762:2200/2
SCA Member 02245                Barony of Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra
http://www.phoenix.net/~dbrummel
plummety sable and argent on a sun of eight rays or a feather bendwise
sinister sable