help

David Mann uccxdem at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Apr 18 08:28:43 PDT 1995

     Greetings,

     Since I posted the original note, my wife has called and talked to
     many people. In addition to the pavilion I mentioned, Mistress
     Custance of Elfsea is donating a 12x12 pavilion, and Duke Inman is
     donating a helm, both for auction. My wife has set up a bank account
     for the monies. The fund is:
                        Alex Rohde Fund
                        c\o The Bank N.A.
                        1020 N. Boomer Rd.
                        Stillwater, Ok. 74075
     Please send monies directly to bank. This is a private fund set up to
     help a member family, in dire need. It is in no way connected to SCA
     Inc., Ansteorra Inc. or the Shire of Mooneschadowe, by legal or
     financial means.

     Remember SCA groups cannot donate canton/shire/baronial monies to this
     fund, but they can bid in any auction.

                                                        Marke