Raven's Fort Work Day & Newcomer's Revel

STDDLY at TINY_TIM.SHSU.EDU STDDLY at TINY_TIM.SHSU.EDU
Thu Apr 20 04:04:11 PDT 1995

For all those who may be interested we at Raven's Fort are going to
work on our site on April 29.  All who wish to clear a campsite or to
help us clean up may do so then. Before you decide on a campsite
though you need to clear it with the B&B or Seneschal or Kief or Me.

The evening of the 29th we will be holding a pot luck Newcomer's Revel
All those who wish to participate should bring a dish (or munchie) to
feed 4-8 people.

Those who wish to camp may contact me at 409-293-8912 or
stddly at tiny_tim.shsu.edu

All standard SCA guidelines apply

We reserve the right to refuse service

Lorraine DeerSlayer