Raven's Fort Work Day & Newcomer's Revel

Mordraut Freyulf mordraut at moritu.com
Thu Apr 20 06:37:27 PDT 1995

>For all those who may be interested we at Raven's Fort are going to
>work on our site on April 29.  All who wish to clear a campsite or to
>help us clean up may do so then. Before you decide on a campsite
>though you need to clear it with the B&B or Seneschal or Kief or Me.

Does this mean that if we clear a campsite, it will be reserved for us for
Fall of Rome??  Speaking of this, will there be combat archery during the
melees??

Mordraut

|   Mordraut Freyulf  |   I'm not expendable, I'm not stupid,  |Dark Horde |
| mordraut at moritu.com |       	and I'm NOT going!!            |  Moritu   |