Heraldry

I. Marc Carlson IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu
Thu Apr 20 10:23:38 PDT 1995

<James Crouchet <crouchet at infinity.ccsi.com>>
>> So, then, it is appropriate to pressure those people who do not wish
>> to perform heraldic activities to doing such, since that is what the Lady
>> Estril and I are referring to.
>That is not what I said.  But since you ask...

So, then, the answer to my question is "yes"?  And no, you hadn't said it
before, and I was verifying my inference.

So, if a group is too apathetic, or too small to adequately support a
Herald, creation of that group may have been premature?  May I then infer
from your monologue that it is your opinion that in a long established group
that has recently developed this problem, that it would not be "premature"
to dissolve that organization?

Once more I ask only to verify my inference.

I mention dissolution only because if formation of a group is "premature",
that implies such a group ought not to exist, and therefore probably should
be dissolved.  Or did you have some other thought on the matter.

Regarding the "gobblygook" as you referred to it, I wanted to thank you.
I believe you supported my position adequately by your example.

"Mihi Satis Apparet Propter     Diarmuit Ui Dhuinn
  Se Ipsum Appetenda Sapientia"	University of Northkeep
 -- St. Dunstan			Northkeepshire, Ansteorra
				(I. Marc Carlson/IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu)