new crown

Dottie Elliott macdj at onr.com
Mon Apr 24 00:04:22 PDT 1995

>anyone know who the new crown prince and princess are?
>
>meadhbh

The new prince is Duke Sir Patrick Micheal.  I did not catch the princess's
name.

Crown Tourney's weather was pretty miserable with rain the night before,
thunderstorms, hail and rain, a possible tornado threat and more rain and
hail all in the morning.  It was unseasonably cool too. Still, they somehow
managed to get the tourney fought in the afternoon even though the list
field had turned to  mush by the end of the tourney.  I didn't get to see
much of the tourney since I was occupied with trying to keep a 2 yr old son
and a toy poodle warm, dry and reasonably clean.  I did see the final round
and for the most part it went pretty smoothly.  The 3rd fight of it was
redone for a reason I wasn't able to catch but the results ended up the
same.

Baroness Clarissa