rapier trends

James Crouchet crouchet at infinity.ccsi.com
Sat Apr 29 10:34:12 PDT 1995

On Fri, 28 Apr 1995 STDDLY at TINY_TIM.SHSU.EDU wrote:

> > cmwalden at bga.com

[...]

> > I would be interested to hear more about how the White X circle
> interacts
> > with the Marshall on such issues.  Do you think it runs well in mutual
> > support, or is it like a modern beaurocracatic (stupid git!  Can't spell to
> > save your life, can you?) office that upholds what they think best in spite
> > of their peers.
>
> Lots of the White X are in the marshallate. The belts circle did get
> involved when one of their cards was pulled but mainly as a matter
> of if they are one of us we should be able to correct the problem
> before it gets that bad. Usually if a belt is taken aside and
> questioned about their behavior on the field they tend to try to fix
> and/or evaluate. From what I have seen and heard that if a scarf is
> talked to questioning their behavior they usually throw a hissy fit
> and insist that they are A SCARF and therefore can judge for
> themselves when they might be a small bit out of line.
> Most scarves are not that bad. The cases I did here of got really
> silly really quick.

I heard of one such incident involving Jeremy, though there are
circumstances there that most folks are probably not familiar with. Have
there been others where someone insisted they should not be corrected
because they were a Don? Has this happened among the Knights?

Inquiring minds want to know.

[...]

Savian