Heraldre idea, cont...

Chris Walden cmwalden at bga.com
Mon Aug 7 16:26:19 PDT 1995

(Sorry, this is a continuation of my last idea.  I hit the "fire the cannon
button" rather than the [é].)

Perhaps it would become passé to create your own arms, and a grant of arms
would mean that you would receive a call from the Heraldic office stating
that your arms were being assigned.

I think it would be an interesting twist on what, for some, is a great
burden-- deciding what sort of a device you want.  I think that it could
also be a great outlet for the talented heralds that we have in this
kingdom.  PLEASE, MAKE NO RULES OR LAWS.  This would simply become an
informal service, that could bloom into a tradition.

Whatcha think?
I remain Yours, etc.
Antonio Bastiano
or cmwalden at bga.com