Devices - was - Re: Heraldre idea, cont...

Elizabeth Shahan ecs at infinity.ccsi.com
Tue Aug 8 15:41:40 PDT 1995

On Tue, 8 Aug 1995 C11Hartel at aol.com wrote:

> Hi Ho all!
>
> Great discussion on heraldry...I myself am a herald and would LOVE to be able
  snip
> being a bit to scholarly for my tastes.  If this thread turns out to be a
> feasible thing sign me up for helping.
>
> Moriel^^^

Sign you up? Why not just start doing it? There are no rules against it
and there seems to be a small demand for it, so if you love it, DO IT!
More power to all of you intersted. I'll help draw, if you need, I can do
that but am not so good at heraldic design althoug I understand the rules
and language.

Clare