Heraldre idea, cont...

I. Marc Carlson IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu
Tue Aug 8 07:22:36 PDT 1995

<n.b-reid at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU (Nan Bradford-Reid)>
>Oh, I dunno, Antonio, how many people really want Chinese magic rings in
>their arms?  Seriously, I think it might work to have a sort of "heraldry
>bank" from which arms could be used, if the person involved didn't want a
>more active role in creating theirs....

OTOH, it might also be nice if there were more heraldic artists (not to
say there aren't) drawing up the devices before they are turned in.  I
have a theory that, regardless of what you want your device to look like
when in use, if it were drawn up heraldically for submission, it would
have a much better chance of passing.

But then, of course, I'm just a mouthy bystander.

"Mihi Satis Apparet Propter     Diarmuit Ui Dhuinn
  Se Ipsum Appetenda Sapientia"	University of Northkeep
 -- St. Dunstan			Northkeepshire, Ansteorra
				(I. Marc Carlson/IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu)