ansteorra V1 #127

Chris Walden cmwalden at bga.com
Fri Aug 11 00:07:01 PDT 1995

>From: litch at eden.com (R. Michael Litchfield)
>>...they have different priorities from those of the heralds.
>...heralds who have this mental block...
>...We should record people's heraldry without regard to periodicity, or rather
>with only period style being encouraged but NOT required.

Just a quick paradigm check.  I hear you say that you don't feel that period
styles or conventions should be required for officially registering arms in
the SCA.  Is that what you meant to say?  If so, does this creative freedom
extend to costuming, names, fighiting styles, etc?

Just making sure I didn't misunderstand.
I remain Yours, etc.
Antonio Bastiano
or cmwalden at bga.com

[Words mean things.  No...really.]