Administrative...

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Tue Aug 8 09:11:08 PDT 1995

Good Morning,

  Well I am back from vacation. I came back to a very full mail box, and
  I'm glad none of it hit the mailing list. The following users have
  been removed from the list. If you know them, you might let them know.
  The reason they have been removed is their account doesn't exist at
  these sites anymore.

animatr at osuunx.ucc.okstate.edu
eire at osuunx.ucc.okstate.edu
faustus at osuunx.ucc.okstate.edu
Aquinas at aol.com

  I'll get caught up on everything and have more to say then.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"