FW- Queen's Champion tou

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Tue Aug 8 09:27:11 PDT 1995

Llywelyn comments:
I said:

>The most surprising entrant was Don Simonn of Amber Isle.

Stefan li Rous replied:

I fear I do not know this man. Why was he the most surprising
entrant, pray tell?

He was surprising for the same reason that you do not know him.  Simonn and Tessa have not been playing much in recent years.

[... A nice decription of Don Simonn and his lady snipped ...}

Does this help you understand why many in the rapier community admire and respect them, and were happy to see them again?

Yes, it does. Catherine also sent me a good description by email. Thank you both. I
would like to add both your comments to my Ansteorran history file if I may.

Thanks.
  Stefan li Rous