Heraldry stuff

Jennifer Kubenka jkubenka at sun.cis.smu.edu
Wed Aug 16 02:24:23 PDT 1995

Greetings, good gentles:

Per this conversation concerning heraldic education, and per the
Barony of Elfsea's usual practice concerning local events (not
Kingdom-level), my Lord husband Archibald, Nautilus Pursuivant for
Elfsea, Ld LLwelyn (who posts on this list quite frequently), and
several others involved with the heraldry aspect of the Society will
be offering, once again, an heraldic consultation table at our
Baronial College to be held in November.

I have only been in the Society for a little over 2 years, all of it
residing in Elfsea, and at every local event, the Herald's Office has
run an heraldic consultation table.

We bring the entire Heraldic Library, jillions of photocopied
submission forms, pencils, pens, colored pencils, and anything else
we think might help people in their heraldic research.

We have not tried to run the heraldic consultation table at a Kingdom-level
event hosted by Elfsea; should we try to do so, we will post to the
list and in the BlackStar for volunteers.

I enjoy the heraldic consultation table very much, as I am learning
much about heraldry and and naming practices.

In Service,

Emher ni Maille