Period stuff(ed)...

Paul DeLisle pdelisle at innet.com
Fri Aug 18 15:37:00 PDT 1995

>May I have a tiny spot in your *elitist* headquarters, perhaps something as
>minor as the broom closet?

Hey, there are *plenty* of "Great Imperial Poobah", and "Lord High
Muckety-Muck" positions available in *this* "elistist" society! All it takes
is a desire to excel... (My Lady says: "These positions available for a
Limited Time only! Act NOW! For *only* $19.95, You TOO can....."
ROFL,ROFL,ROFL,ROFL!!!  ....and I'm sure *someone* will take this
*seriously*: "Did you hear that Alden is selling Heraldic Titles on the Net??")

                  In Service, I remain
                  Alden Pharamond
                  Mendersham, Ansteorra