lochac mailing list

Nan Bradford-Reid n.b-reid at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Thu Aug 17 14:40:45 PDT 1995

>could one of you listed with lochac mailing list, post the instructions on
>how to sign on?
>
>thanks,
>
>meadhbh and jonathan
>

>"If life is a bowl of cherries, then why am I always in the pits."

Because someone else is eating the cherries and spitting out the pits (yack)

Commands should be sent in the body of an email message to
"Majordomo at yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au"or to "<list>-request at yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au".

So send an email to the above where the body of the message is subscribe
<lochac>

If you have any questions or problems, please contact
"Majordomo-Owner at yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au".

|Nan Bradford-Reid                    |HL Catherine Harwell, CIM, AST       |
|The Department of English            |Barony of Bryn Gwlad                 |
|The University of Texas              |Kingdom of Ansteorra

|Austin, TX, sister city to Adelaide  |~Simplicitas sum Venustas~           |
|512-471-4991                         |Argent, on a fret vert, a rose
gules,|                      |n.b-reid at mail.utexas.edu             |barbed
and seeded or.                |
|           ******Fascination with the world keeps me going*******          |