Period Heraldric Styles...

Aodhan Ite an Fhithich aodhan at dobharchu.org
Fri Aug 18 18:55:21 PDT 1995

Dia duit!

 [Replying to a message of "Pug"  to All]

 >> A lot of them are no longer playing. (Exception -the Bellatrixs)

 "> Yes, but can they fly their arms if they do play? Or do we make
 "> exceptions to those people who have been in longer?

Once your name and armory are registered with the CoH, they are registered in
perpetuity, unless you explicitly request they be released.  Even then, I
don't believe it is deleted from the database, just marked as released.  I
know my old name, which I changed over a decade ago, is still in the SCA
Armorial.

There was a tone time discussion of purging inactive entries, but it was
argued down for a number of reasons (many logistical), including the desire to
continue to protect names and armory of those people important to the SCA's
history.

Feicfidh me' ari's thu',

Aodhan
Baron Aodhan Ite an Fhithich    aodhan at dobharchu.org
Master of the Laurel            Lough na Dobharchu' BBS  1-713-338-2570
Dobharchu' Herald               "Your Information Roman Road"
mka David H. Brummel            1:106/22  180:11/22  762:2200/2
SCA Member 02245                Barony of Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra
http://www.phoenix.net/~dbrummel
plummety sable and argent on a sun of eight rays or a feather bendwise
sinister sable