Special Intrest

Renee Simard simard at nucleus.com
Mon Aug 21 13:21:30 PDT 1995

Ancient Symbols Distributing presents our August Earring Catalogue.

These truly timeless designs were created by Jeff de Boer, Master Sir
Aethelhere the Unsteady KSCA, OL.  Jeff de Boer is an internationally
recognized Canadian sculptor and jewelry designer who is inspired by
works from hundreds of years of human history.  To bring these designs
into your life Jeff has created this select collection of earrings etched
in fine copper and brass.

If you would like to recieve your complimentary copy of our August
Catalogue post your full name and mailing address to simard at nucleus.com
or write to us at:

Ancient Symbols Distributing
Suite 378