An Apology

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Wed Aug 23 05:26:52 PDT 1995

> not aware of the policy of not advertising through the mailing lists.

Good Morning one and all,

  This is just going to the ansteorra list members and not the original
  poster. (Don't want to encourage them. *smile*)

  Advertising on the Ansteorra list is allowed as long as it's relevant.
  I thought this post was close enough to relevant to not mention it to
  them. This is only our second advertisement since we got started, so I
  think we're doing pretty good. (The first one was for Viscount Galen's
  Sir Knightly's.)

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"