Heraldic supporters(LONG!reply)

C11Hartel at aol.com C11Hartel at aol.com
Wed Aug 23 08:32:14 PDT 1995

In a message dated 95-08-23 10:38:43 EDT, I wrote:

> If at a later date Lord Jon receives any other AOA level awards
>he must pay to have a scribe do an original scroll for that award,

Egads...I've done it again...

You do not HAVE to have any original scrolls done.  The one the Crown hands
you during their court is all you need, the hand-done thing is just a
"nicety".  I'm sorry if I implied that the hand-done ones were the only ones
that counted....I get excited easy and often get ahead of myself....too much
time on my hands....

Moriel^^^