None

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Wed Aug 23 09:43:56 PDT 1995

Here is a copy of my article for the September "It Cometh" for those of
you who might be interested in these files but who don't get the
Bryn Gwlad newsletter.

A Blending of the Past and Present

Here is the list of my featured SCA files for this month. I have files
for all interests. If none of the files below interest you, ask for a
copy of my complete file list. If you would like a copy of any of these
files, just let me know. I can print them on paper for you, copy them
to a computer disk or send them by email.

Those of you who have World-Wide-Web (WWW) access can also now get
these files at:
http://fermi.clas.virginia.edu/~gl8f/rialto/rialto.html

This month I have listed files that I thought might be useful to those
of you hoping to develop or enhance your personas.

    Stefan li Rous   892-0036   markh at risc.sps.mot.com

courts-msg	     	  How to manage courts, royal presense.
names-msg		        Name sources, naming practices.
names-AN-art	      Anglo-Norman names.
names-Ger-art	     Germanic names.
occupations-msg	   Lists of medieval occupations.
persona-msg		      Persona development.
personas-msg	      Persona examples.
p-marriage-art	    Persona article on marriage in period.
per-fealty-art	    Persona article on what fealty would meant.
per-literacy-art	  Would you persona have been literate?
per-latin-art	     Persona article on medieval latin.
per-WF-art	        Persona article on the Wheel of Fortune.
time-art	          Article on the medieval concepts of time.

--
Stefan li Rous        Barony of Bryn Gwlad         Ansteorra
Per pale gules and or, a ram's head caboshed, counterchanged