PENSIC (was re: heraldic...)

C11Hartel at aol.com C11Hartel at aol.com
Mon Aug 28 06:07:34 PDT 1995

>Especially those of us having a child next April. *big smile*

Pug you dirty dog... :-}
 Let's see...
no more "good" sleep
dirty diapers
smelly burps
diaper bags
extra clothes for baby and parents
the list goes on..

but it all is worth it the first time you hear her/him say 'I love you", or
the first time you see the look of pride in their eyes when they finally
accomplish something that they have been trying so hard to do.  Wait until
the first day of Kindergarten...oohh tear-jerk city...mine just started K, so
I speak from experience...

CONGRATS to you all!  Sure hope this doesn't come between you and your job as
Chronicler (giggle, snort as I stop, drop and roll...)

Moriel^^^