is all well...

Robert G. Ferrell rferrell at bga.com
Wed Aug 30 11:28:05 PDT 1995

>>Hello folks, just checking to see if all is well.  Either the list has been
>>very quiet for the past two days or aol has a glitch and I'm just receiving
>>no mail.  Could someone end a response?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Moriel^^^
>
>They're all either recovering from Pennsic or listening to war stories.
>Here's a hot topic for everyone:  The Tuchux and Vlad, of Vlad's Pleasure
>Palace (not our Vlad Starkraven) got tossed off site, yes for the same
>incident.
>

>Tally Ho!
>
>Catherine

Yeah, and just to add to the intrigue, I'll tell you that I went out to my
vehicle and saw the 'Chux spraypainting "Coopers condone wifebeating" on one
of their trailers....The story is pretty interesting, and typically SCA.  I
heard different versions from witnesses (non-security), witnesses (security)
and non-witnesses.  I can't wait to see which version actually gets spread
around, and what the tale goes down as in folklore.  SCA apocrypha, here we
come!

Cynric