* SOMEBODY VOTE DAMMIT!* from GC council

Deborah Sweet dssweet at Okway.okstate.edu
Fri Dec 1 06:57:43 PST 1995

Aodhan writes:
>Looks to me like Ansteorra is pretty much disenfranchised from the GC.

>Not that the GC is ever going to accomplish anything.  Ten months into
>their allotted tenure they are *still* trying to get organized.  All it
>really was was a bone the BoD threw out to distract its most vocal
>assailants.

Well, I'm kind-of cynical too about the GC's effectiveness. However, if
they do get their sh*t together, and things are changed on whatever
level, at least *one* person from Ansteorra should participate in the GC
council or we deserve whatever we get. (It's like voting in modern
elections: you don't have the right to complain if you don't get out and
vote.)

Estrill