Vikings and Artists

Susan Pinsonneault susanp at tristero.io.com
Mon Dec 4 08:02:22 PST 1995

Howdy!

The boss (Steve Jackson) just came to me on an artist's behalf: Bruce
Marshal, an artist here in Austin, has been commissioned to do a painting
of a Viking and a Celt fighting. He's looking for an SCA Viking to pose for
him; he'd like to find someone with a coat of chain and a helmet with
nasal. (Steve thinks he wants to see how the chain drapes, and so on.)

If you know someone who would be interested, I have the artist's phone
number, and can get them in touch with each other. E-mail me at
susanp at io.com, or call me at Steve Jackson Games, 447-7866.

Yours,
Susan P.
(aka Svavadis)