Steppes Homepage???

Jennifer Kubenka jkubenka at post.cis.smu.edu
Wed Dec 20 23:14:34 PST 1995

On 21 Dec 95 at 2:10, C11Hartel at aol.com wrote:

> Greetings of the Season to All!!
> Does anyone have the "net" address to the Steppes Homepage?  It was
> sent to me a while back but either I typed in the wrong address or I
> received the wrong one.  To be very honest and quite embarrassed I
> even forgot the name of the man who sent it to me....old age I
> guess....sorry!

Can't help you there.  Sorry.

And it isn't old age, it's just too much stuff to contain in your
brain at one time!

> PS  Is there even anyone on the Ansteorran list?  I haven't received
> anything in what seems to be weeks?!?!

I can not speak for everyone, but with the holidays, my husband and I
have had mundane obligations, both work and family-related that have
taken up the bulk of our time.

Speaking of the holiday season, I hope that everyone on the list has
a peaceful holiday, full of love, laughter, and thankfulness.

Emher/Jennifer

Jennifer D. Kubenka
Series Authority/Monographs Cataloger
Fondren Library