Greetings...

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Tue Dec 19 06:11:07 PST 1995

> I just learned through Rialto that it is possible to subscribe to your
> periodic (daily) digest of messages. As Kingdom Hospitaler for Ansteorra, I
> would enjoy receiving any information which would assist me in my Office
> obligations and/or be useful reference material.

I certainly will help you out. Unfortunately there was some confusion in
this. You have subscribed yourself to the continuous version. Of course
at the current traffic levels, it doesn't matter.

> Would you kindly advise what I must do to subscribe and/or be placed on your
> mailing list? Thanks!

To (un)subscribe to the lists, you send mail to majordomo at eden.com with
the message body of:

subscribe <listname>

where <listname> is ansteorra, ansteorra-digest or ansteorra-dons. The
last one is a closed subscription list for the Ansteorran Dons. I will
take care of getting you on the digest version of the list, just incase
the traffic levels increase.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"